Thursday 12 March 2009







Now i know (there's no hope)


you don't even know the pain i feel when i start to question what is real i know you're the cause my lust for you gnaws its way, through my brain and i'm here, alone standing by myself, with tears of understanding rolling down my cheeks now i know my bended heart won't be mended by your love.... no longer will i cry or ask for help from up above i don't blame thee i blame myself for my insecurities this time i'm really confused about what i should do i have this fear of never being satisfied i can't find stable happiness, i've tried and tried this isn't easy, i'm the butt of my own joke i want some affection, this is all i hope now i know my bended heart won't be mended by your love.... no longer will i cry or ask for help from up above and i'll live my life until i die wondering if i'll ever be satisfied it's not easy being the butt of your own joke i want some affection, this is all i hope

thought it was love
i thought it was love it was just bad luck and i came to the conclusion my love life really sucks i'm not sure of my problem it's gotta be me maybe i'm too afraid to face reality i thought it was love just my hormones kickin' i look back at yesterday oh what was i thinking my fingers no longer count the mistakes i have made tears labeled why seemed to end my day and a beautiful girl enters the room her caring smile ends my gloom i get some affection no longer am i broken hearted it seems the cycle was just restarted


will i ever love again
will i ever love againa question on my mindwill i ever love anotherlike you in this lifeif it was meant to be it'll happenthis is what i am toldbut i fear i won't find anotherand will die alone
will i ever love againi really miss you nowwill i ever love againthinking about it just brings me down i wake up at nightwith sweat in my eyesmy heart starts poundingand i begin to crywell it's better to have lovedand i still have my memoriesthey'll always make me happyand set my heart at ease

No comments:

Post a Comment